The Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum is one of the premier vintage and classic car museums in the United States. Our collection includes nearly 100 beautifully restored and preserved vehicles and more than 600 vintage fashions from the 18th to the mid-20th centuries. You’ll also find scores of exhibits, artifacts, photographs and archival videos that tell the story of America’s early love affair with the automobile and Alaska’s early motoring history.
Ages 13 and above $10
Ages six to 12 $5
5 and under Free
Adult Season Pass $40
Family Season Pass $60
(up to two adults and four children)
* Self-Guided Audio Tours Available – Free with Admission
(May 12 to May 25)
• Sunday – Saturday: noon to 6:00 p.m.
(May 26 to September 22):
• Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(September 22 to mid-May):
• Wednesdays & Sundays: noon to 6:00 p.m.